Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mets mail plus busted some boxes SCANS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Busted 1 box of Bowman Chrome, 2 Topps Chrome, Allen Ginter and 1 pack of WBC Tribute that was for only $25. The Soriano was from a $5 grab bag and I also got 3 Machado RC's too. If anyone can shed a little light on the soccer card I have no clue about soccer. I will be adding to org for trade/sale. The Mets are PC and the 2 other Topps chromes are base

[Image: 70_zps5bac83dc.jpg]
[Image: 69_zpsbb60992c.jpg]
[Image: 68_zps7f8b9114.jpg]
[Image: 67_zps5bcbd412.jpg]
Nice RVP auto, man! Consistently one of the best goal scorers in the EPL(English Premier League) every year. I'm sure a Manchester United fan will pay a pretty penny for it!
Can you check me for the Kimbrel, Trout die cut, Cano die cut, and the Price die cut
Is the Kershaw FT?
I have a Familia Camo auto if you are interested. You have some stuff i'd be interested in.
Nice wheelers!
Nice Wheeler Platinum auto. The Kimbrel is a nice looking card. Will like a shot for the Kershaw if it is available.
Interested in puig A&G and bowman chrome plus the Fernandez redemption if I have anything you'd like!
Real interested in the Ruiz if trading. Check me out (it's not in org so can't send an offer) and let me know.
Congrats on the Break, is the Mesa available?
Pages: 1 2