Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Sunday Break - Accidental Mojo!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So my team (Rams) is doing poor, my fantasy football team is even worse, i needed some kind of football fix so i decided to take a trip to a different LCS.

after looking around a bit i decided to pick up a box of 2013 Inception and what i thought was 2012 Supreme. Now, i'm not nearly as familar with football as i am baseball so i only picked up the Supreme thinking i'd have a shot at an RG3 or Luck.

So i make my purchase and head to my car. i start opening in the parking lot and i opened the supreme first -but we'll come back to that.

So i opened the inception last and i was pretty pleased with it as well.

photo Scan_Pic0141_zps63ba0591.jpg

Base:
Peyton Manning
Juston Blackmon

Parallels:
Jordy Nelson #/199
Anquan Bolden #/95

Hits:
C Patterson Jumbo Jeresey #/86
Justin Hunter Silver Signing #/50
Christine Michael Jumbo Patch Auto #/25

Pretty good yea !

so back to the Supreme.

as soon as i took off the shrink wrap i realized it was 2011 Supreme and was upset because i probably wouldn't have picked it up had i realized that. So i open it see the top card, meh. then my girlfriend calls me and i stop. shes still yacking and im holding the cards not really paying attention and looked at them sideways and realized one of them was super super thin. not being familar with the product i had no idea what it was or maybe a redemption. finally i get off the phone and finished with this.

photo Scan_Pic0142_zps5b6cacd5.jpg

Jake Locker RC #/429
Edmond Gates RC #/429
Jamall Charles #/30

then that super super thin card

photo Scan_Pic0143_zps916b769d.jpg
 photo Scan_Pic0144_zpsd9619a01.jpg

I think i'm in shock. this def my best football pull, maybe best ever.

Sell / trade ? what do i do??????????

guess this break makes the day!
Trade it to me asap lol
AMAZING! IT WAS IN THE CARDS. OUTSTANDING PULL, CONGRATS
very nice congrats!!!
interested in the charles if it is available..
wow, that is a crazy pull. Unless you are a Marino collector -sell it and buy what you want!
Wow sick card
Very nice, congrats on the sick pull
thats amazing. please check me for justin hunter, cordarrelle patterson and peyton manning base.
Awesome hit! FInd a true Dan the Man collector and pass on the mojo!
My god! What a card! Congrats man really nice
Pages: 1 2