Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Thanks BGT!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got this in from a trade with BGT. Even more amazing in person, thanks a ton I love this card! I'm a big college fb fan so having this HOFer in his college uni is extra nice! Marked it ft but unless something really amazing comes along i think this is staying in my collection! Thanks again man!

[Image: 1380773462708_zpsc66e7a95.jpg]

Very nice Aikmen. I wanted that card too, but I knew I didn't have anything for it lol Hey if I get that Inscriptions Elway we can trade Smile lol
I wanted that card as well lol. Awesome addition!!!
Thanks guys, was going to use it for trade bait until i saw it in person. Still marked it ft but doubt I'd move it. Would take a super nice elway or ap to even consider it lol.
Plus he started his college career at OU so... it kinda fits that PC anyway. Nice card!
ebay spam is not allowed-Mod
Glad you like it. Got my end as well. Thanks for another trade. Almost snagged a nice Elway Auto Jersey /25 with you in mind on another site but I was a few seconds too late and someone beat me to it.
(10-04-2013, 06:09 PM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]Glad you like it. Got my end as well. Thanks for another trade. Almost snagged a nice Elway Auto Jersey /25 with you in mind on another site but I was a few seconds too late and someone beat me to it.
Ah well thanks for trying. Again thanks a lot for the trade.
(10-04-2013, 12:40 AM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Plus he started his college career at OU so... it kinda fits that PC anyway. Nice card!
Yeah kind of does. Been looking for something of his in sooners uni off and on but never was able to find anything.
me likie the gold auto Smile
(10-04-2013, 10:24 PM)bigdehart64 Wrote: [ -> ]me likie the gold auto Smile
Haha thanks man
Pages: 1 2