Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for 1987 topps commons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all! So far so good on the project! I think i'll focus on knocking this one out first then do the 84's next. Looking to upgrade from my childhood vg's to at least a nm to build the set. I have most if not all of the stars so i'll need plenty of commons. Org is up to date so if you have a bunch that you want to get rid of, let me know! Thanks!

- Rob
I'm pretty certain I have an 87 set, mainly commons. I'd have to upload the set to my org & remove the handful of missing cards.
Check me as well
Been a couple of weeks so i'll try one bump. Got some new chromes for some bait on this. Thanks.
(10-03-2013, 08:43 PM)muz0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all! So far so good on the project! I think i'll focus on knocking this one out first then do the 84's next. Looking to upgrade from my childhood vg's to at least a nm to build the set. I have most if not all of the stars so i'll need plenty of commons. Org is up to date so if you have a bunch that you want to get rid of, let me know! Thanks!

- Rob
You need to put your wants into your Org. in the trade for column. Can't trade if you don't.

K
(10-17-2013, 08:01 AM)ktcardshop Wrote: [ -> ]You need to put your wants into your Org. in the trade for column. Can't trade if you don't.

K
Exactly what you looking for? I actually pulled out my 87 topps and 87 donruss last night. Still in excellent condition!
offer sent with comments I have 97 of your wants
i should have 3-4 sets and a few thousand extras.. i have to put them in my org first. If you can make a list of what you need, i can probably fill all of them to my org over night and facilitate the trade. I will look at your org for anything cool for me Smile
Check my org... I got plenty.
Check me...
Pages: 1 2