Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Neat little throw-in I picked up today...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was out doing some buying today and had someone throw this in on a buy I made. Really don't know what kind of value it has, but it's kinda neat, nonetheless :

[Image: 131001_0002_zpse6d02e5f.jpg]
[Image: 131001_0003_zpsfd1e8365.jpg]

Don't know a great deal about the player (other than what I can find on Wikipedia). Does he have an upside? Any good?? Does this thing have much value?

That's awesome. If you get rid of it put me in line first
Don't know anything about Shumpert either but I agree that is a sweet pickup, congrats.
i think Shumpert is good, he's just stuck on the Knicks so his stat line won't be flashy. Came back from the torn ACL with what seemed like no set backs. I think he'd flourish on a different team where he can be the playmaker
(10-01-2013, 09:35 AM)bballfrk44 Wrote: [ -> ]i think Shumpert is good, he's just stuck on the Knicks so his stat line won't be flashy. Came back from the torn ACL with what seemed like no set backs. I think he'd flourish on a different team where he can be the playmaker
I agree...I like Shumpert...actually made him a PC guy...I think he is an awesome player...as far as playing hard with a good work ethic.