Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 Topps chrome hobby break... Bitter sweet
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My first hobby box in almost 4 year... Definitely bitter sweet. My hopes were way to high but it is what it is. Did I get my money back not sure but close. Any way this is what I pulled there are a few other but these were the best of the bunch.

[Image: image_zps47f8e4fa.jpg]

[Image: image_zps67b4ee30.jpg]

Autos kinda lame but the bundy is pretty sweet

[Image: image_zps9393b785.jpg]

I will but another box... But no harpers no trouts no Myers a bunch of garbage base refractors if you are interested in any let me know
The Bundy is nice so I think it was pretty good.
You could make your money back just on the Bundy black. I think you did well.
(09-30-2013, 04:03 PM)Haze28 Wrote: [ -> ]You could make your money back just on the Bundy black. I think you did well.
+1

Bundy is your box plus the Puig's are still selling ok. I'd take most of your junk refractors. Think i need 75 more. Also interested in your x-tractors too. Give me a look maybe we can hash out a deal!
black bundy auto and a puig? you did just fine
(09-30-2013, 05:36 PM)rentzington Wrote: [ -> ]black bundy auto and a puig? you did just fine
Agreed. Nothing wrong with that box!
i got a myers topps mini i need the pujols.
that's a nice break and yeah the Bundy alone is worth it imo. If you want to trade that puig base let me know.
LMK if you want to trade the Gyrko and the Bundy... Thhx
Pages: 1 2