Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: A bit of mail and some customs!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a few nice pieces of mail last week most is FT and finished up round 2 of ttm as well as some updates of other customs projects im doing for myself, it's been quite quiet on the customs front the past few days which has been nice so i could work on some of my own projects!

Mail FT

[Image: wnRCIDzl.jpg] [Image: A9L3ZT2l.jpg] [Image: A9L3ZT2l.jpg] [Image: 7d9WtG1l.jpg][Image: HMCFZNll.jpg]

and the first card to the 12-13 luxury suite stick set i am going to try and finish, sweet stick piece too

[Image: Fr0gvuKl.jpg?1]

New customs for ttm

[Image: qxD8sW7l.jpg]

Stupid me, i didnt change his name so its says Johansen on the back instead of Gudbranson
[Image: JZT9CmPl.jpg]

[Image: OQQoZ46l.jpg]

[Image: irLSK8ml.jpg]

[Image: Q49MBffl.jpg]

[Image: IBKoI7Yl.jpg]

[Image: u06snDIl.jpg]

[Image: jD18ZZdl.jpg]

[Image: rKS7FJXl.jpg]

[Image: JFa9FhGl.jpg]

[Image: IAlULX3l.jpg]

[Image: mRp20Rgl.jpg]

and an update on my sticker auto set, added a few new players and finally got pictures of some of the new Leafs in their new Uniforms!

Its hard to see in the pic but instead of the close up picture as the faded bg picture i used the fight picture between him and Miller it looks sick in person!
[Image: qEYpCfSl.jpg]

[Image: mwz4Mvrl.jpg]

[Image: JAaqNFvl.jpg]

[Image: AIGKnVOl.jpg]

and of course, the day i finally get him made up they waive him. Oh well i still like him as a player and really hope another team picks him up so he doesnt rot in the minors too bad his contract is so big.
[Image: eElxnoZl.jpg]

And had this auto waiting for awhile so this card is done
[Image: wh31MgWl.jpg]

as always appreciate the comments
gorgeous stuff bro, how do you do those sticker autos!
(09-30-2013, 12:35 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]gorgeous stuff bro, how do you do those sticker autos!
Thanks man, always appreciate it! Sticker autos can be removed with a razor blade, not all kinds though some brands dont come off. Also, you still looking to get the custom cut done?

Jon
(09-29-2013, 11:16 PM)Dnj_cards Wrote: [ -> ]Got a few nice pieces of mail last week most is FT and finished up round 2 of ttm as well as some updates of other customs projects im doing for myself, it's been quite quiet on the customs front the past few days which has been nice so i could work on some of my own projects!

Mail FT

[Image: wnRCIDzl.jpg] [Image: A9L3ZT2l.jpg] [Image: A9L3ZT2l.jpg] [Image: 7d9WtG1l.jpg][Image: HMCFZNll.jpg]

and the first card to the 12-13 luxury suite stick set i am going to try and finish, sweet stick piece too

[Image: Fr0gvuKl.jpg?1]

New customs for ttm

[Image: qxD8sW7l.jpg]

Stupid me, i didnt change his name so its says Johansen on the back instead of Gudbranson
[Image: JZT9CmPl.jpg]

[Image: OQQoZ46l.jpg]

[Image: irLSK8ml.jpg]

[Image: Q49MBffl.jpg]

[Image: IBKoI7Yl.jpg]

[Image: u06snDIl.jpg]

[Image: jD18ZZdl.jpg]

[Image: rKS7FJXl.jpg]

[Image: JFa9FhGl.jpg]

[Image: IAlULX3l.jpg]

[Image: mRp20Rgl.jpg]

and an update on my sticker auto set, added a few new players and finally got pictures of some of the new Leafs in their new Uniforms!

Its hard to see in the pic but instead of the close up picture as the faded bg picture i used the fight picture between him and Miller it looks sick in person!
[Image: qEYpCfSl.jpg]

[Image: mwz4Mvrl.jpg]

[Image: JAaqNFvl.jpg]

[Image: AIGKnVOl.jpg]

and of course, the day i finally get him made up they waive him. Oh well i still like him as a player and really hope another team picks him up so he doesnt rot in the minors too bad his contract is so big.
[Image: eElxnoZl.jpg]

And had this auto waiting for awhile so this card is done
[Image: wh31MgWl.jpg]

as always appreciate the comments
Where did you find the Luongo? Wink
sweet customs!!! and nice pick ups

congrats on your gems
The Luxury Suite sticks cards are always super sweet to collect. Good luck with that. Smile
nice start to that with that addition.