Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: another great bargain bin steal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to the LCS earlier this week to raid his 10 dollar bargain bin! So glad I did....
[Image: image1_zps4dee6a34.jpeg]

I only went in for the Pat Riley, but as I was leaving the owner (great guy) chased me to my car, told me he's so glad to see a younger collector buying vintage, and gave me the Jerry West! Overall a great day!

Now, I do have a question! Look at the top left corner of the Pat Riley...it's a slightly different color of yellow. Any ideas as to why this is? Thanks a ton!
Wow cool pickups man. I like the Riley a lot. Not to sure about the coloring doesn't really look off to me in the picture. Not to sure about the coloring. It doesn't really show in the pic.
(09-30-2013, 10:34 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow cool pickups man. I like the Riley a lot. Not to sure about the coloring doesn't really look off to me in the picture. Not to sure about the coloring. It doesn't really show in the pic.
look closlier Tongue lol see how it looks like the upper left corner is normal, then has glare that makes the rest of the card lighter...thats not glare lol
Not sure about the coloring either, but some nice pickups congrats.
My guess would be that there was a price sticker on the top loader and the rest of the card faded a bit from sitting under lights. Nice old school additions regardless!
(10-01-2013, 07:55 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: [ -> ]My guess would be that there was a price sticker on the top loader and the rest of the card faded a bit from sitting under lights. Nice old school additions regardless!
That's what I figured as well