Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LCS Trade Night and Group Break results, wings fans enter at you own risk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good Day All,

Last night was a local trade night at CnC so I thought I would pop in say hello to the boys and possible do some trading. For the first time I actually made some trades as most of the High End guys were not in.

Results from the couple of deals that I made

[Image: 2013-09-28-TN1_zpsaa838f49.jpg]
The Marcus Kruger SP FW Auto is FT as I already had a copy and the Brodeur I picked up for my brother.

[Image: 2013-09-28-TN2_zps246e3fc2.jpg]

I also picked up a package of 13-14 Prizim rookies for $20 to put towards my set. Lot included names like Damien Brunner, Justin Schultz, Tyler Toffoli, Scott Laughton and Alex Galchenyuk. I now have 80 of 100 rookies in the set.

Onto the Group Break that the boys put on for us. There was a box of 13-14 Prizm, 11-12 Titanium, 11-12 Limited, 13-14 ITG Decades 1990s and 12-13 Prime. Now I typically do not like the group breaks as you only get one team and I collect way too much stuff to be satisfied with one team. This ended up being a triple up for $65. Not bad, why not. My first team was Detroit, then Ottawa and finally Vancouver. Hummm, I got a chance for some nice stuff to be pulled.

Here are my hit.

[Image: 2013-09-28-GB1_zps0c7989f4.jpg]
All FT

[Image: 2013-09-28-GB2_zps706e6119.jpg]
The Lindros - Vernon is the Gold parallel /30 which is PC. Rest are FT

Not bad, but wait. There is still the box of Prime to go. I was hoping for a Dominion Jakob Silfverber rookie. It didn't happen. I got this instead.

The newest member of the Toronto Maple Leaf

[Image: 2012-13DominionPeerlessPatches65MasonRay...0f60f2.jpg]
3 colour peerless patch out of 40.

but wait.......

there is more...........

Boom

2012-13 Panini Prime Colors Logo #59 Paul Coffey 2/15

this card is just nasty

[Image: 2012-13PaniniPrimeColorsLogo59PaulCoffey...dbc780.jpg]

There you have it. It was a great night of trading and I even got to pop in and see some family for a fire pit night and beers after.

Thanks for the look, all comments welcome.

Chris
that is a very nice patch for both the prime cards you pulled... I couldn't help but notice...is that Tim Cheveldae for trade? I'd love to own it Smile
very nice Chris!! congrats on that coffeey

congrats
Sweet stuff! Congrats. The more Prime I see it makes me wanna try.....
Congrats on the Coffey, and the Raymond. Two really nice patches.
OUCH!!! My freakin jaw hit the desk when I saw the Coffey patch. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.
Wow Chris!!!! That Coffey is unreal!!! Congrats!!!