Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: To All Of You That This May Concern
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I HAVE MOVED!

Good day, Beckett Community!

The past two months have been a lot more than hell for my family and me. We have been beyond disappointed, lied to, swindled, ill, and put into turmoil. Then to top it all off, I got some horrific and aggressively difficult news to deal with just to top the other concerns off.

Needless to say, it has been a tough run for the lot of us.

But the light at the end of the tunnel is a lot brighter, and we have just realized a wonderful addition to the great things that we have. We bought our first house, and wound up with a castle! Four beds, two full baths, huge two-car garage with a workshop for me, central vac, INSANELY well kept, and room to build an income property in the finished loft above the garage! We are beyond stoked, and hope that this is just the first nice stopover on our way to the rest of our lives.

Thanks to all that have been patient with me, and for hanging on whilst our uncertainty became an overwhelmingly good reality. I can commence trading as it is, but will have to be slower for the next little bit. I still have two legal cases, unpacking, renovations, cleaning, a horrible landlord, Veteran's Affairs, and so many other things to deal with, but I should be back into full-contact soon.

Best wishes, Beckett Community!

Randi
Congrats to you an your family my friend! You deserve having such a great home for you and your family.....I just hope you'll be able to have your son there as well permanently one day with you!

P.S. Hurry up and get the "Hughs Vacation Home" built!
i am sorry for the bad news but glad you got a home congrats!!!

looking forward to hearing from you again
Randi, so glad to hear that things are finally beginning to get better.
Best wishes and congrats on things starting to come together!
Congrats!
It's good to hear things have turned around. I love this quote as girly as it may sound .. but you cant have a rainbow without the rain....

anyway, with 4 bedrooms,...you'll have plenty of space for cards.... soooooooooooo.... feel free to stock up on my PC needs of course. Smile
great news!

do you have pictures of this castle?
Congrats on your new home. It sounds great. Here is hoping that the bright light and the end of the tunnel you see burns bright for a long time. When ever you are ready to trade please send me an open offer as I have the card ready to go.

Chris
I hope the new home signifies the end of your misfortune! My best to you and your family!
Pages: 1 2