Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 Box and then 4 Blasters of Topps Chrome
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have no idea what some of this stuff is or what it's worth but here's some of the hits!

My favorite - a Miguel Cabrerra prismy like card that says 08/10 on the back:

[Image: Cabrerra_back1_zpseb0354e4.jpg][Image: Cabrerra_front1_zpsffa28301.jpg]

It came out weird in the scan but what the heck do I have here? Something special? Smile

My autos from the box:

[Image: Gyprko_Familia1_zpse413e675.jpg]

Some 72's

[Image: 72_cards1_zps1ae10d50.jpg]

And a sweet McCutchen Blue Refractor numbered 122/199:

[Image: McCutchen_back1_zpsbb3a81b6.jpg][Image: McCutchen_front1_zps4f39427f.jpg]

Other than that a TON of rookies in regular and purple refractor including Puig, Machado, Meyers, Skaggs, Miller and many, many more.

So how'd I do? Big Grin
Sweet looking Cabrera.. Nice break.. Interested in any Dodgers if any are for trade..
That Cabrera is just a weird base misprint. You should trade it to me, ha. That'd one heck of a break Congrats on the atomic! I'd be interested in your refractors and base for my sets. Thanks for sharing!
not sure but I think you did ok. Did you get any rc's? I'm looking for seven in particular. Machado, Profar, Miller, Martinez, Wacha, Bundy, and Puig. I know there is no pricing yet but if you have any of these and would be willing to trade it would be great. Nothing in my organize is off limits. From what I see on e-bay the seven should run around $35 give or take. Let me know. Lets see if we can do another trade.
sounds like an atomic to me as well, awesome pull!

Wow that is good news on the Cabrerra! Thanks!

cspen, I have at least 5 of those rc's off the top of my head - let me see if I have more.

Nope, I have Machado,Miller, Puig, Profar and Bundy.
(09-28-2013, 12:36 AM)DLKnives Wrote: [ -> ]Wow that is good news on the Cabrerra! Thanks!

cspen, I have at least 5 of those rc's off the top of my head - let me see if I have more.
Cool. I'm sure we can work something out

I listed them in my org so I could trade them to you but the Puig #138 isn't even listed. Don't know how to get around that.
nice miggy. wish i could offer you something for it.
Great hit on the miggs, there should be a /5 version as well i cant remember if they are calling these cracked ice or atomic or what now
Pages: 1 2