Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Anyone down for trading some team lots?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I recently lost most of my collection but I still have some stuff left over that I'd like to let go to start fresh. have them broken up into teams, mostly base, low end inserts but a few autos/rcs as well. Was curious if anyone was interested in trading some team lots, the football section has the cool trade group where people are assigned random team lots to send the other person, that would also be cool if someone more responsible than me wanted to tackle that. But if you're interested in a team let me know! I'm interested in Braves and Orioles only at the moment.
anyone??
I have some stuff sorted into team lots , but they are not in the org of course... That said there are thousands of cards in the org
i'd trade for some yankees, I have a ton of cards that I've divided into teams, let me know I have a ton of Braves and Orioles
(09-28-2013, 07:00 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: [ -> ]i'd trade for some yankees, I have a ton of cards that I've divided into teams, let me know I have a ton of Braves and Orioles
I've got at least 150 yankees cards left, with plenty of Jeter and Mo in there if you wanna trade! I can give you a definite count tomorrow
I'll sell ya some more cards. Smile
(09-28-2013, 09:44 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: [ -> ]I've got at least 150 yankees cards left, with plenty of Jeter and Mo in there if you wanna trade! I can give you a definite count tomorrow
sounds cool, ill count mine up too. Thanks!!
I would be interested in any Red Sox cards you might have.
(09-28-2013, 10:04 PM)decriscio619 Wrote: [ -> ]sounds cool, ill count mine up too. Thanks!!
I've got 280ish yankees cards for you - i lost count a few times watching football
(09-28-2013, 11:13 PM)BruinsFan91 Wrote: [ -> ]I would be interested in any Red Sox cards you might have.
I'll let you know how many I've got in red sox!
Interested in Dodgers..
Pages: 1 2