Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mailday Thread - Updated 10/5/13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Nice Montana adds! The best auto in sports imo. 99 SP Signature is so under appreciated such a great looking set w/ on card autos.
(09-29-2013, 08:50 AM)stefanjwhite Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Montana adds! The best auto in sports imo. 99 SP Signature is so under appreciated such a great looking set w/ on card autos.
Thanks Stefan. I agree, with being the best auto in sports Smile

I agree those are on of the nicest looking sets and very under rated. I don't get why they are so under appreciated, everyone wants on card auto's now and here is an entire set of them with some of the biggest names in football history.

Updated 9/29/13
Nice quad! I gotta get a Montana for my qb legends rc collection soon.
(09-30-2013, 12:50 AM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice quad! I gotta get a Montana for my qb legends rc collection soon.
Thanks, my brother gave me that Quad and the FotG, he had them in his collection. I still need to get another one too. I had a very nice one years ago that got stolen. My problem is I am so picky on the condition, because of the one I had lol

Updated 9/30/13
Update on the main page.
Sweet marino! You have too many nice cards coming in man lol.
(10-01-2013, 11:26 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet marino! You have too many nice cards coming in man lol.
Thanks, I need some Montana trade bait lol
Well I decided to stop posting the maildays on the front page, it is getting crowded up there Smile

Well here is todays mailday
[Image: Mailday6.jpeg]
1999 Sp Signature Autographs Gold Brock Huard $12.00 on ebay Smile
2012 Prime Signatures Platinum Brett Favre 5/5 Thanks to PeytonVols18
2013 Topps Gold Bust Joe Montana 14/25 Also Thanks to PeytonVols18
2010 Contenders Super Bowl Ticket Joe Montana ebay pick up
1999 Sp Signature Montana Signature Performances J1A, now have 6 of the 10
2007 Absolute Spectrum Larry Johnson 18/50 ebay pick up
Pages: 1 2 3 4