Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Mailday 9/25 with shoutouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First a s/o to goonstud for selling me these

[Image: Scan_Pic0001_zpsaa82e645.jpg]

And a big s/o to pudge for sending me these freebies!

[Image: Scan_Pic0002_zpsd8f67f2d.jpg]
Just out of curiosity, why Colbert?
Sweet man, love the helmet autos!
Sweet pick ups, that is a very nice collection you have.
(09-25-2013, 08:47 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: [ -> ]Just out of curiosity, why Colbert?
Cause he has AWESOME potential! Going to be the best WR all time.

But on a serious note I watched him in college as Polamalu is a family friend so I was always into USC. And I just started picking his stuff up in 2004. And now its amassed into one of the bigger Player PC's out there...it is one collection that will have no resale value as time goes on.
(09-25-2013, 09:40 PM)montanacollector1619 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet pick ups, that is a very nice collection you have.
Thank you! A lot of time and money has gone into it
(09-25-2013, 10:06 PM)chads-cards Wrote: [ -> ]Cause he has AWESOME potential! Going to be the best WR all time.

But on a serious note I watched him in college as Polamalu is a family friend so I was always into USC. And I just started picking his stuff up in 2004. And now its amassed into one of the bigger Player PC's out there...it is one collection that will have no resale value as time goes on.

Thank you! A lot of time and money has gone into it
Yeah I know the feeling lol

(09-25-2013, 10:10 PM)montanacollector1619 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I know the feeling lol
I can only imagine having to collect a hof QB
Cool story! I don't even think I stopped to ask! lol
Glad they made it "home"!
Thanks again!
Very cool. I had never heard of the guy so that's why I was wondering Smile
Pages: 1 2