Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: LOOKING FOR PEYTON MANNINGS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LOOKING FOR ANY PEYTON MANNING CARDS THAT I DONT HAVE YET...EVEN COMMONS/BASE CARDS...IF U HAVE ANYTHING FEEL FREE TO SEND ME ANY OPEN OFFERS...THANKS!
check out my org I listed most of the base I have left, let me know if you need any
sent over an offer, lmk.
fknight and bruins thx for the offers but i have them already
bump to top
I have a rookie of him graded check my org
already have it...thanks though
(09-27-2013, 02:55 PM)jglarson Wrote: [ -> ]I have a rookie of him graded check my org
Also just a word of warning on this guy "jglarson". I completed a trade with him 9/4, hadn't received and messaged him about it 9/18 and still haven't received or had a response as of today. Luckily I waited for him to send first because he is new so I didn't lose anything. Just wanted to warn everybody.
(09-28-2013, 04:26 PM)bwolvie1122 Wrote: [ -> ]Also just a word of warning on this guy "jglarson". I completed a trade with him 9/4, hadn't received and messaged him about it 9/18 and still haven't received or had a response as of today. Luckily I waited for him to send first because he is new so I didn't lose anything. Just wanted to warn everybody.
thanks for the heads up....anyone else have any peytons out there please hit me up...thanks!
bump to top
Pages: 1 2