Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: MJ BGS 9.5 + MJ Auto/jersey maildays...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently got my 200th MJ BGS 9.5 for my collection!

And I also got my 19th MJ auto..

So here they are.

The Move Refractor.
[Image: IMG_1737_zpscd32206d.jpg]

03-04 All star Die-cut
[Image: IMG_1764_zpsf2fce8ff.jpg]

The 03-04 Die-cut goes well with 07-08 Die-cut Smile
[Image: IMG_1762_zps96402eff.jpg]

And....

:p

2001-02 MJ Tributes Auto/Jersey /23 BGS 9.5.

[Image: IMG_1765_zpse7abe046.jpg]

The Auto will be going in My BGS 9.5 collection, not my MJ Auto collection that I have never shared.:p

I'll share when its finished!Big Grin
AWESOME, that is a nice refractor congrats on the 9.5 collection that is just crazy. Man 19 autos I would love to see those. I have just got my 2nd Sad
Great looking additions (minus the Wizards lol, like to pretend that never happened).. Those SE Die Cuts have long been one of my favorite sets, still remember pulling one wayyyyy back when they were the big thing out!
Great pickups, love the look of that auto. Had a couple questions I was curious about, Is this auto the only one in your 9.5 collection? And also, you said you'd share the auto collection when it's complete. What is your criteria for completion?
(09-24-2013, 09:07 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Great pickups, love the look of that auto. Had a couple questions I was curious about, Is this auto the only one in your 9.5 collection? And also, you said you'd share the auto collection when it's complete. What is your criteria for completion?
I have 4 other 9.5 auto's but I'm not really trying to get them in that condition, I don't really care if my auto's and jersey/patch cards are graded at all...

I'm going after an Auto collection that has not been done before(that I know of) and I don't want to spoil it before its complete..
So far I have managed to keep it quite and only need 4 more Auto's to go, But even that will likely take 6 months or more to hunt them down!

On a side note, I also want to put together a Bulls starting five from 91-93 and 96-98...

So i'm looking for sets that have Horace Grant,Pippen,Cartright,Jordan,Paxon and Rodman,Pippen,Jordan,Longly,Kerr or Ron Harper...

I'm not sure if there is a set that have them all on card auto's that all look the same???
(09-24-2013, 09:04 AM)krayzie83 Wrote: [ -> ]Great looking additions (minus the Wizards lol, like to pretend that never happened).. Those SE Die Cuts have long been one of my favorite sets, still remember pulling one wayyyyy back when they were the big thing out!
Ever since 1994-95 SE was released, I felt like the MJ should have been in the set regardless that he was retired!

I put that set together way back then and when I saw the 07-08 Version I jumped on it, but later found out about the 03-04 one and felt that one was closer to the originals..

I only just replaced one I sold last year, so i'm glad to have it back!

And the best thing is I paid half of what I sold the last one for!