Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 4 boxes of Crusade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was at the LCS looking to bust some wax and he offered me the last couple of Crusade he had for a closeout price. I wasn't looking to bust any more of this, but I bought in. I can't complain about not getting any value back as I knew what I was getting in to. I saw on facebook that a customer prior to me had grabbed a gold (/25) and black (1/1) auto from the case. I am chasing the set and the blue crusade prizm set so I dove in. I have to say I continue to be amazed at how poor of a job Panini does with their card distributions. I must be close to ten boxes in on this stuff and I still haven't completed a single 100 card base set. I know I still need the Lebron base and one other.

Either way here's the bulk of what I got.

RCs: 2 Each of Kyrie and Lillard

red Crusade /99: Drew Gooden, Earl Clark, JJ Hickson, Z. Ilgauskas, Lance Thomas (This guy has been haunting me ever since I hit his Prizm Green in a Target pack)

purple Crusade /49: Tyrus Thomas, Anthony Mason, Bob Lanier, Isaiah Thomas (Sacramento)

Green Crusade /25: Tayshaun Prince

Inserts: Kevin Love Knight Court, Blake Griffin Nobility, Zach Randolph Nobility, Kareem Royalty

Quest G/U: Shane Battier, Jeff Teague, Draymond Green, Jeremy Lin, Evan Fournier, Anderson Varejao

Majestic G/U: Larry Johnson, Dwayne Wade, Amar'e, AK47, Tim Hardaway, Shawn Marion

Quest AU: Jordan Hamilton, Chris Singleton, Jon Leuer, Robert Sacre, Quincy Acy, Brandon Rush, Lavoy Allen (X2), DeAndre Liggins

Majestic AU: Michael Cooper, Len Elmore, Greg Monroe

Thanks for looking. If interested everything is in the org.
This product is addicting to be honest. Not a great break but not a bad break here. Gotta love the grandmama relic man. It's good to see him in products again.

Thank you for sharing!
Hey SHowley congrats on the break. Still haven't broke any of this personally.
Ouch man, at least you got a good deal. That is absolutely ridiculous you haven't completed the 100 card set that many boxes in. I'm curious, you didn't have the Blue Crusades listed so I'm guessing you at least got some more for the set? I really liked the Crusades parallels, all of the colors looked really nice.
(09-22-2013, 11:06 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Ouch man, at least you got a good deal. That is absolutely ridiculous you haven't completed the 100 card set that many boxes in. I'm curious, you didn't have the Blue Crusades listed so I'm guessing you at least got some more for the set? I really liked the Crusades parallels, all of the colors looked really nice.
Yeah, I got a bunch of Blues for set, nothing big though. I think the bet one was a Shaq (which I already had...). I can't complain though. In a single box earlier in the summer I hit both the Kyrie and Lebron Blue.
open offer sent
atleast u got a deal