Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Trading this Cam Newton Rookie Auto /25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looking for autos of other bigger name guys, no one in particular. I will trade down but only with the BV in my favor a little

[Image: 20130916_221100_zps0ee7c816.jpg]
love a crack at that Cam, but the only Wilson auto I've got posted FT is way below that value. give me a look if you'd like please though.
(09-17-2013, 01:02 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: [ -> ]love a crack at that Cam, but the only Wilson auto I've got posted FT is way below that value. give me a look if you'd like please though.
I should have known it was a Fleer Reto auto lol. I didn't see anything else
(09-17-2013, 01:29 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: [ -> ]I should have known it was a Fleer Reto auto lol. I didn't see anything else
I have another Wilson auto (Leaf Draft), but nothing of him in a Seahawks uni auto wise. I do have a Triple Threads of him /27 (with 2 other players) that I can add if you'd be interested.

Traded all my Wilson Unif stuff for my Lynch stuff. LOL
(09-17-2013, 02:23 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: [ -> ]I have another Wilson auto (Leaf Draft), but nothing of him in a Seahawks uni auto wise. I do have a Triple Threads of him /27 (with 2 other players) that I can add if you'd be interested.

Traded all my Wilson Unif stuff for my Lynch stuff. LOL
Got any scans?
will post later this evening for you.
Bump for the night crew
I've got a Wilson Press Pass fanfare auto if your interested
Anyone today?
Sunday night/Giants suck bump
Pages: 1 2