Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Forever Rivals and Decades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not sure why but I can't get my pictures on here. Here's the hits.

Forever Rivals

Auto`s:
Eddie Shack
Steve Penney
Serge Savard

Memorabilia:
Maurice Richard Cup Winner`s silver /9
Curtis Joseph Between The Pipes jersey Sweet 2 colour with seam
Wendel Clark 2 colour jersey

ITG Decades 1990's

Auto's:
Ken Hodge Jr.
Ron Tugnutt
Mike Keenan

Memorabilia:
Mario Lemieux Trophy Winners 2 colour with thick seam
Bernie Nicholls San Jose 2 colour jersey
Hull/Belfour/Messier/Osgood All-stars quad jersey 2 swatches are 2 colour.

All up for trade, looking for Patrick Roy stuff, ITG History of Hockey Greatest Moments and Miroslav Satan Nameplates.
Do you have a scan of the Cujo jersey? May be interested in the Eddie Schack & Kennan Autos.
PM sent

(09-14-2013, 08:51 PM)mq13 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have a scan of the Cujo jersey? May be interested in the Eddie Schack & Kennan Autos.
nice break, open offer sent!
interested in the cujo also, what colors are on the card? and what year is it?
It's a blue and white jersey piece and it's from this years product. I believe it came out last month.

(09-14-2013, 11:09 PM)Maverick06 Wrote: [ -> ]interested in the cujo also, what colors are on the card? and what year is it?
Nice super mario
very nice hits

what site are you using to post the pictures?
Would you reccomend Forever Rivals to a Leafs fan? Ive been thinking of getting it but am holding off because of the possibility of all the good cards being Montreal.
(09-28-2013, 10:58 AM)hockeycards402 Wrote: [ -> ]Would you reccomend Forever Rivals to a Leafs fan? Ive been thinking of getting it but am holding off because of the possibility of all the good cards being Montreal.
there is some good leaf cards too if you look at the checklist