Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 box Crusade 1 box Innovation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Got these as a 3 year anniversary present, for someone who is not knowledgeable in the slightest about cards, I think she did pretty good at least as far as her selections. Nothing amazing but a few nice ones, everything is for trade accept the Cavs stuff

[Image: 000000_zpsbc3d8d79.jpg]

[Image: 0000000_zps8104d677.jpg]

[Image: 00000000_zps6fd87150.jpg]
I responded on BO but I will respond differently here. Happy Anniversary to you and the misses. Nice hits on the Lillard and patch. I know a guy who PCs Tristan man. 2 colored Crusades too. I like the Sully!!
Lol, Thanks man. I appreciate the comment and the well wishes. If was funny when I broke it because she surprised me with them and she was right there watching me open them. So I open the Crusades, lol and I'm trying to show enthusiasm about a Tornike Shengelia auto and I can't even pronounce his name. I was so glad to see that patch so I could genuinely get excited.
Nice 3 color patch
Tough break on the Crusades, though two colors is sweet! Some good stuff on the Innovation though. After breaking the new product what's your thoughts on it?
Hey man congrats on the anniversary and a wife that would even attempt to buy some boxes for you...... That is a nice patch and I am kind of liking that Brooks signature with the silver sharpie.
(09-10-2013, 07:45 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Nice 3 color patch
Thanks!
(09-10-2013, 07:47 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: [ -> ]Tough break on the Crusades, though two colors is sweet! Some good stuff on the Innovation though. After breaking the new product what's your thoughts on it?
Yeah it was pretty rough lol. I liked the Innovation. The cards look pretty nice. For the price I thought it was a good buy. I liked it just as much as I did Gold Standard and Innovation is much cheaper. Plus you can hit Lillard autos in it since Panini got him to sign for their last four boxes.
(09-10-2013, 07:50 PM)kevinr Wrote: [ -> ]Hey man congrats on the anniversary and a wife that would even attempt to buy some boxes for you...... That is a nice patch and I am kind of liking that Brooks signature with the silver sharpie.
Thanks man, I appreciate that! She is not into cards at all but she humors me. The Innovative Ink Autos are pretty cool, they remind me of UD Black.
Oh, and congrats on the anniversary. I completely skipped over that! It takes a special woman to put up with us collecting cardboard, and even more impressive she encouraged it with the purchase! Hopefully many happy years to come.
A woman who buys boxes is a keeper in my book! Congrats on the anniversary and a sick patch! I really love to look of those painted glass cards. I wouldn't mind a shot at it if you are looking to trade.
Sick Ibaka patch!
Pages: 1 2