Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 Topps Five Star
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It has been a while since i have busted any product (at least three years) but I was getting kind of excited for the season and thought I would go on a spending binge. Don't ask how much I spent...cuz I ain't telling! Haha. I will post some of my other breaks as soon as I can.

I did some research on the high end stuff and saw the best box breaks coming from Five Star and I can't say that I am disappointed. But you guys have more experience with this than I...so what do you think? Sorry if some of the scans are blurry...I am using the only scanner I own...a phone.

(I am only posting the hits...)

photo temporary-1.jpg

photo temporary-2.jpg

photo temporary-3.jpg

photo temporary-4.jpg

photo temporary.jpg

I'd say you killed it. Lmk if you decide to trade the Ryan
wow! Bet that Marino is gonna be sick!
Can't wait to see the Marino!
Wow, interested in the Ryan as well
I would say you did great! Congrats on the Ryan and Marino!
I don't care what anyone says, I have to buy a few Five Stars every year, it is usually my favorite product. Nice box!
Thanks for checking and the responses. Yeah, I didn't pull a coveted RGIII, Luck, Martin, or Richardson, but it's really hard to be disappointed with getting a legend of the game Dan Marino, hard-signed autograph.

The Matt Ryan is nice as well, but I am not obligated to keep it. I am not used to the site's new format so if those that are interested want to guide me into how to look into their collections for a trade, I am game.

I am for the most part interested in Chiefs (obviously) but also would be interested in attaining a Richardson, Martin, RGIII, or Luck.
Nice marino and ryan
Wow Congrats!
Pages: 1 2