Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Recently sold off all my GU/Auto Tradebait & This is what I got..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got tired of the old "didn't see anything, sorry" and clogging the drawers with cards I didn't want either (lol) so I sold them all off.. This is some of what I got in return (Basketball wise)..

[Image: Ray%20Allen%20Chrome%20rc.jpg][Image: Shaq%20rc%20BGS%209.jpg][Image: Hill%20Edit.jpg][Image: Gary%20Payton%20auto.jpg]
[Image: Rodman%2022%20of%2025.jpg][Image: 42%20of%2099.jpg][Image: 0%200%20Grandmama.jpg][Image: Pippen.jpg]
[Image: Shaq%20SPx%20WM.jpg][Image: Kobe%20Ink%20Edit.jpg][Image: 28%2099%20Kobe.jpg][Image: dual.jpg]

The Shaqs a piece of game used jersey and shoe.. Hopefully it was his Reeboks and not KMarts otherwise the card cost more then the shoe lol.
HOLY CRAP...You must have had an insane amount of trade bait. If I managed to sell all of my auto/GU trade bait I could get MAYBE one Kobe auto and that's it.

Great stuff in there man, love the old-school Payton autos especially!
nice pickups, liking the paytons and the hill.
Lol yea I ha about 350-400 game used and autos I've accumulated throughout the years but had no interest in. Trading began to become like pulling teeth so I just decided to offload it all. Thanks for the comments!
Are any of these for trade? I am very interested in the Rodman, and also the Hill auto.
Great pickups btw!
Thank you, and they're pc but moveable for the right cards.
Nice stuff!!!
That's some very nice pickups, congrats.
Love that Payton auto from Topps Gallery. I always thought that was an underrated set. I always get outbid on it too, lol. I have that same Pierce/Payton dual auto. They all look like on-card autos, good job on that! Kenny Smith has a sweet signature and nice that he inscribed "Jet". Sweet all around haul!!
(09-09-2013, 03:04 PM)vgqv Wrote: [ -> ]Love that Payton auto from Topps Gallery. I always thought that was an underrated set. I always get outbid on it too, lol. I have that same Pierce/Payton dual auto. They all look like on-card autos, good job on that! Kenny Smith has a sweet signature and nice that he inscribed "Jet". Sweet all around haul!!
That Payton is one of my favorites as well, definately a great looking set. I always lose out on the Tim Brown on the football side so I feel your pain! Indeed all on card, that was the main focus when cleaning up (upgrading) the collection. Few of my favorite things; Inscriptions, Bulls (my favorite team and finals series being Bulls/Sonics) and other random pc players. Thanks for the comments!