Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: The Stars Are Back!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just went to set up a trade this morning and saw that the want stars are back! Plus you can filter to show just your wants or all items! THANK YOU!!!!!
Wow. This will make things a lot easier! Hopefully it stays for more than a day
My fingers are crossed
so far, it hasnt broken anything. yet.
Oh man that is awesome!! I can't wait to start trading using this!! I'm going to go broke from postage!! It was a frustrating wait but Beckett, this is Awesome and kudos!
Knew it was too good to be true lol... So the get wants works great! But then I tried to do a general search for Bryce Harper not in my want list and it kept telling me "nothing can be found from your want list, click 'get all' for more results".

I had get all checked. And the guy actually did have a few harpers from my want list when I checked that. So general player searches seem to be not working.
(09-04-2013, 12:32 PM)petillo64 Wrote: [ -> ]Knew it was too good to be true lol... So the finding wants works great! But then I tried to do a general search for Bryce Harper not in my want list and it kept telling me "nothing can be found from your want list, click 'get all' for more results".

I had get all checked. And the guy actually did have a few harpers from my want list when I checked that. So general player searches seem to be not working.
hopefully its just a glitch. This has the potential to be awesome.
(09-04-2013, 09:07 AM)petillo64 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow. This will make things a lot easier! Hopefully it stays for more than a day
Smile + 1
These are the things that will increase traffic,
and bring old members back.
A win for members and Becketts coffers....

Can't wait for this to work, then I will spend another 1000 hours putting everything back in, with backup this time, fool me 3 times and I will jump off the Zakim bridge
(09-04-2013, 09:46 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]Can't wait for this to work, then I will spend another 1000 hours putting everything back in, with backup this time, fool me 3 times and I will jump off the Zakim bridge
if you screw up my commute, damn it, i will hunt you down
still not right!