Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Now there is one 1996 Mirror Gold
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I have gotten a PSA 10 version of the 1996 Zenith Artist's Proof #93 and the only card I need will be the most expensive the 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Derek Jeter card. It will be the most expensive card as well but I am working on getting the money. It has taken years and I am almost done. I guess after that I will press on with 1997 since I am less than 100 away from that being complete as well.
Do you know where that card is or are you still looking for it? (general question...I don't have it)
(09-03-2013, 07:24 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: [ -> ]So I have gotten a PSA 10 version of the 1996 Zenith Artist's Proof #93 and the only card I need will be the most expensive the 1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold Derek Jeter card. It will be the most expensive card as well but I am working on getting the money. It has taken years and I am almost done. I guess after that I will press on with 1997 since I am less than 100 away from that being complete as well.
Congrats Chris!! Definitely 5 Star worthy!!
(09-03-2013, 07:27 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know where that card is or are you still looking for it? (general question...I don't have it)
I know where quite a few are but they will be expensive.
(09-03-2013, 07:28 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats Chris!! Definitely 5 Star worthy!!
Thanks how close are you to the entire Nolan Ryan BGS collection?
I can't wait to see it done, this has to be one of the most impressive collections....1997 is sure to be a tough one, that's when things really exploded in the hobby, what are some of the tough '97's you still need?
Congrats!
Would love to see it when its done!! congrats!!!