Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: my year's best pickup I think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Uh...guy was asking 200...got him to take fifty....holy crap
[Image: T2eC16JHJG8FGtFtU8WSBSGTVfzg60_57_zps91a95626.jpg]

So glad I just got this...my first Jim Brown auto to boot
Sweet! I love all the football stuff in Allen and Ginter. His name is James though. Almost made me think there was a Jim brown auto in the set. :p
(09-02-2013, 10:25 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet! I love all the football stuff in Allen and Ginter. His name is James though. Almost made me think there was a Jim brown auto in the set. :p
dang phone autotype lol yes I know it is lol gave you hope there eh? lol Tongue
(09-02-2013, 10:29 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]dang phone autotype lol yes I know it is lol gave you hope there eh? lol Tongue
I saw another guy say the same thing in the football forum. Lol. Maybe next year. My dream A&G relics would be Bill Belichek, Bear Bryant, Ernie Davis, Vince Lombardi, George Halas, John Facenda, and John Madden . I have a whole list somewhere.
(09-02-2013, 11:00 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw another guy say the same thing in the football forum. Lol. Maybe next year. My dream A&G relics would be Bill Belichek, Bear Bryant, Ernie Davis, Vince Lombardi, George Halas, John Facenda, and John Madden . I have a whole list somewhere.
nope that was also me lol since it spanned two sports I put it in both places, but I just copied and pasted so it had the same autotype lol
(09-02-2013, 11:07 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: [ -> ]nope that was also me lol since it spanned two sports I put it in both places, but I just copied and pasted so it had the same autotype lol
Sorry, I didnt word that very well. I'm saying another guy mentioned Jim Brown on your other thread.
(09-02-2013, 11:19 PM)Razorback9 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, I didnt word that very well. I'm saying another guy mentioned Jim Brown on your other thread.
ahhh lol gotcha lol
Really nice pickup, that is a beautiful A&G 1/1 right there, congrats!
(09-03-2013, 12:18 AM)petesahuttt Wrote: [ -> ]Really nice pickup, that is a beautiful A&G 1/1 right there, congrats!
gracias, at 50 bucks I would've taken one of those weird autos (heck, id take the autograph of the codebreaker lol). Just glad it's someone I've heard of lol
Yeah, 50 bucks is a great deal even if it was one of the lower tiered guys. Did you get it from one the Codebreakers? I know they have been selling a bunch for a while now, not sure if it's had time to pass through too many hands.....
Pages: 1 2