Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: huge shoutout to jonathancard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
for trading me this beauty in exchange for my A&G Adrian Gonzalez boxtopper auto /15!

[Image: dimaggiojeterberrajacksonquadswatch001_zps796322d8.jpg]

it's my first relic of all these guys (Except for Jeter)! Thanks again!
Excellent trade! I'd say you're both winners!
(09-02-2013, 03:07 PM)cross4444 Wrote: [ -> ]Excellent trade! I'd say you're both winners!
agreed, I think I could've gotten more for the Gonzalez when I pulled it, but a 100 BV card for it was definitely more than fair, especially for my Yankees/HOF pc! Thanks again Jonathan!
beautiful card man! Congratulations!
its ok........not that nice at all. you should trade it away to mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Sure, Adrian Gonzalez is hot right now but you traded for four HOF relics and gave up one "potential" HOF auto on an oversized card that will lose value quickly as soon as 2014 A&G comes up. Your card will stand the test of time no matter what!
(09-02-2013, 04:57 PM)cross4444 Wrote: [ -> ]Sure, Adrian Gonzalez is hot right now but you traded for four HOF relics and gave up one "potential" HOF auto on an oversized card that will lose value quickly as soon as 2014 A&G comes up. Your card will stand the test of time no matter what!
and mine was from 2011 lol its amazing how fast stuff falls out of style eh?
Man, you got ripped off! Congrats...I think you both did well..

auto verses some pieces of cloth (man you did get ripped off!)
(09-02-2013, 06:32 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Man, you got ripped off! Congrats...I think you both did well..

auto verses some pieces of cloth (man you did get ripped off!)
lol youre getting me paranoid lol
you should totally trade it to me
Pages: 1 2