Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: my first certified Bird auto!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just got this beaut for about 53 bucks dlvd! As a born and raised Indiana boy, this is the ONLY time I don't mind it being a college jersey LOL
[Image: T2eC16VEE9s2ugjDSBSGgNCOfQ60_3_zps8f0c915e.jpg]
Wow man! Beautiful pickup! You might as well go for the set lol the Jordans are fairly cheap as far as Jordan autos go.
(09-02-2013, 03:08 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]Wow man! Beautiful pickup! You might as well go for the set lol the Jordans are fairly cheap as far as Jordan autos go.
I actually just noticed that...DON'T ENCOURAGE ME DANG IT!!!!!
PS what set is it lol
Congrats! Haven't seen one in person but they look cool in the scans, doesn't get much better then Larry Legend!
They are 2011-12 Exquisite Championship Bling. There is a Silver and Gold version I know Walton has two for his two College Championship I'm not sure what the rest of the set is like, didn't look like a lot of cards were in this set lol, might be a fun one to chase if you are looking to score a Jordan and Lebron auto.
Congrats on the pickup I want one for my collection also.
I love the use of the gold ink. The auto really pops, and Larry has one of the best signatures out there. Congrats!
crap this ones /50 and my waltons /99....guess i need another walton lol
The Print run varies from player to player. Waltons Silver is /99 and his gold is /75.
The cheapest jordan one is $499. haha
Pages: 1 2