Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Did I miss something?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just looking through the forums and didn't see anything on this, but I have been away for a week or two and now when I get into a trade, the cards I have listed as wants to ttf do not have the little yellow star by them anymore. do I need to activate this setting somewhere now?

Thanks for the help
No... They are gone for now... It is awesome and very helpful.
With all due respect, how is it awesome? I have tons of collections listed, of players and sets both. I have almost 1000 Paul Konerko's and 2000 Frank Thomas, and the only way I can find the ones I need now when I am in a trade is to bring up the list of what I already have and check each one individually. The same goes for all of the Topps sets I am working on.

With the stars, all I have to do is search "Konerko" and I can easily click on any that I need.

It might be awesome for some people, but it is killing me!
i think he was being sarcastic... :/
he was kidding, it makes it very difficult to trade
LMAO so sorry, my sarcasm meter isn't turned on yet today!

Jeesh.....I'm usually the sarcastic one, how did I miss this? I need some sleep. sorry man.....
Haha. No worries. It definitely sucks though. For a 1 day window they not only had the stars, but pushed the yellow stars directly to the top when you clicked "start trade", no search necessary. It was awesome! The next day I logged on and not only was there nothing pushed to the top, but no stars period...
I was looking through a few of my trade offers and noticed that on some trades my wants were marked with stars and on others it was not. Makes trading difficult. Hope this is something they are working on. Guess its back to old school for now and writing everything down.
There are some folks where a Star does show up (I can see stars anyway)....wonder if it's appearing for wants posted after a certin date or for a certin product/s. I'll check tonight when I get home.
I noticed that day too when the stars were pushed to the front, that was AWESOME! Maybe a quick toggle button you can press to make that happen is in the works, that way you could have them listed either way with a click of a button.