Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken Whiteout
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I bought a raw card of 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken Whiteout off of e-bay. I sent it in to Beckett to get it graded and they did. The card came back to me as a Mint 9 serial # 3768164. I don't want to trade or sell it but I wanted information on it. The most amazing thing with the card they put a 10 on centering and the rest have 8.5 or 9. I estimated the card to be atleast $300.00 I was wondering what are the people's thoughts and a estimate or does the centering add value.
value would be about 160
(08-28-2013, 09:26 AM)chadfontenot Wrote: [ -> ]I bought a raw card of 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken Whiteout off of e-bay. I sent it in to Beckett to get it graded and they did. The card came back to me as a Mint 9 serial # 3768164. I don't want to trade or sell it but I wanted information on it. The most amazing thing with the card they put a 10 on centering and the rest have 8.5 or 9. I estimated the card to be atleast $300.00 I was wondering what are the people's thoughts and a estimate or does the centering add value.
Remember its only worth what someone is willing to pay for it..... 300 sounds like too much
I was going to say about 150 also. Individual subs won't matter, the 9 is what is important.
Is it the scratched out or the black square? Are the corrections more rare than the actual obscene bat knob? JUst wondering.
Lets see this bad boy.. can you post a scan?
(08-28-2013, 05:39 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: [ -> ]Is it the scratched out or the black square? Are the corrections more rare than the actual obscene bat knob? JUst wondering.
the white box version is exceedingly rare
Is this the card???

[Image: um9513_zps900a0c48.jpg]
Too cool! I have the original uhm... Fart Face one and always keep it displayed!
(08-28-2013, 06:35 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]the white box version is exceedingly rare
.... And probably why I've never seen that one before! Cool. ... And thanks.
Pages: 1 2