Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2011-12 Limited Stanley Cup Signatures Thread Update 05/09/14!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've got a big boy coming in and possibly a couple smaller ones. I haven't seen them all yet, but I'm being patient. Nothing but time to finish it off Smile
They look very impressive
One big addition to the set!

[Image: mail_zps81b12949.jpg]

07/25!
Outstanding cards. You need an updated pic of ALL the cards together & a list of who you still need.
That is a beautiful set...i have the Malkin and have been trying to get the Kane for awhile with no luck..
(10-01-2013, 12:57 PM)azicet Wrote: [ -> ]Outstanding cards. You need an updated pic of ALL the cards together & a list of who you still need.
I will do that. Probably tomorrow after work.
(10-01-2013, 01:31 PM)arod1973 Wrote: [ -> ]That is a beautiful set...i have the Malkin and have been trying to get the Kane for awhile with no luck..
I thought the same when I picked up my first one (Yzerman). I almost wish these weren't so limited, because either way these are some of the nicest auto cards I've ever had. On the other hand, when I do finish it, it will be that much sweeter!

I've seen the Malkin, but the guy is asking way too much, so I'm being patient, and not sure I've seen the Kane yet.
Nice loking cards!! Good luck on the rest of the set.
Here is the new scan of everything together. As far as who I need, I wish I knew. I'm finding more and more players that aren't listed in the data base. I sent an email to Panini, so we'll see if I can get an actual full checklist.

[Image: scs_zpsea7d023e.jpg]
[Image: scs2_zps8d27be81.jpg]
[Image: scs3_zpsbc15f0e6.jpg]
very nice looking set together
thats a great looking set
Pages: 1 2 3