Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: I was lost but now I'm found!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hallelujah on this fine Sunday morning! I'm not even going to complain about how lonely I was this weekend without you guys, I'm just happy the Beckett team worked through the weekend to get the board back up!
yea. yesterday sucked. i just got another error thought trying to get to your thread...
Yeah, the boards are still all kinds of messed up.
if you still need to refresh on threads, just clear out your cookies, and you should be fine after that
Hurray!
(08-25-2013, 11:33 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: [ -> ]if you still need to refresh on threads, just clear out your cookies, and you should be fine after that
so i did that as i use G Chrome and i still get it. on top of that after i log in, it automatically boots me out now.

switched to firefox and it runs everything like a champ on beckett, even the trades.
Nice to be back! I didn't realize how much I depended on these forums until they were down!
Site was down for a while ... jeb said it was turdy, whatever that means.
When the site was down the web address read Beckett.com/maintenance.html, I backspaced the maintenance.html & hit F5 and was able to log into my organizer until late last night. Obviously I wasn't able to post this info but was able to get some organizing done.