Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2012 P&P Redemption question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a 2012 Past and Present Dion Waiters redemption the other day from Panini. The card looks like what I would have expected based on the description, non-auto non-gu base card...

Product 2011 Panini Past and Present
2012 Draft Pick Redemptions
Card #4 ( / ) Pick No. 4 No NBA Team TM

On the back though under the NBA logo is printed "The autograph is guaranteed by Panini America Inc"

Is this just something they printed on all the cards to save time or something? I definitely do not see an auto anywhere on the card, nor did I expect to.
Yes, this is a mistake that has been mentioned several times from Panini. In fact the last P&P draft pick redemption I got from them recently had a letter with it explaining the misprint.
(08-25-2013, 10:23 AM)djohn Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, this is a mistake that has been mentioned several times from Panini. In fact the last P&P draft pick redemption I got from them recently had a letter with it explaining the misprint.
Cool thanks!
Yeah I received one of those letters as well. I actually think that, other than the printing error, they have done a decent job communicating this issue...I am not sure why they wouldn't have figured there would have been an issue there....