Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Results of my latest 2 box Exquiste break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so I bought 7 spots in a 2 box break of 2012 Exquisite (Packers, Steelers, Cowboys, Bucs, Browns, Titans-Oilers, Lions) and here are the results.

[Image: Exquisite_zps4be7261b.jpg]

Nothing great, but at least I didn't get shut out.... one card shy of a whole box Smile
The Wright is the hologold foil / 50

All are for trade/sell.
Very nice! That Wright looks pretty cool!
Thanks Danny. That csrd saved this break for me. The guy that bought the Redskins got a Cousins auto and an RGIII auto.
Hmm, just looking at the Wright... why is there a 3rd color coming from the far right? If he wore #1 in college or for a college premiere if you will, I wouldn't be expecting a 3rd color coming from the right like that. Maybe another screw up by the card companies with putting the wrong patches in the wrong cards. (Wasn't RGIII's # in college 10? Then I could see a 3rd color coming from the right.)
very nice break!!
nice wright buddy
Nice wright
Thanks for the comments. Was hoping for a couple vet autos but ill take these. At lwadt I was able to trade the Wright for some other stuff.
The Billy Cannon is KILLER brother, i think you smoked that break.....i need to find some steelers now....
Smile
That Kendall is an awesome hit!

(08-23-2013, 09:38 AM)usafshelland Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, just looking at the Wright... why is there a 3rd color coming from the far right? If he wore #1 in college or for a college premiere if you will, I wouldn't be expecting a 3rd color coming from the right like that. Maybe another screw up by the card companies with putting the wrong patches in the wrong cards. (Wasn't RGIII's # in college 10? Then I could see a 3rd color coming from the right.)
Agreed, that patch looks like it came from the sleeve and it could be a 10 (Griffin), 16 (Tevin Reese), or 18 (Tevin Elliott) based on Baylor's block lettering.