Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for mq13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a higher dollar card trade with mq13 at the beggining of july and i haven't heard back from him. Normally he's pretty good as i have traded with him before (or her i suppose). This person has over 600 trades in so i'm not really calling them out, just wondering if anybody knows who this person is or has contact with them to make sure everything is okay? I understand life and things happen, so i'm not angry, just mainly checking in for a status update. It shows they have not been back to beckett since the trade, so thats why i'm more concerned than angry.

Thanks for anybody who might help.
I was trying to work out a deal with Mark (mq13) since the release of BTP back in April. We had talked back and fourth and almost had a deal but then he stopped responding or was weeks between replies. He had told me there were some personal issues in his life he was dealing with and I got the impression that he was not going to be able to deal so I just pulled the offer and I haven't heard from him since.

I do know he is a frequent user of SCF and had activity there today. I sent him a PM to let him know you were looking for him. Hope it all works out ok.
Thanks for the help. Smile