Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 4 boxes of 2013 Allen & Ginter - scans of the hits + nice topper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I always buy a few boxes of A&G, I did well the first year and now just keep chasing the dream. I picked up the first 3 at a special event by Dave & Adams for a sweet price, and the last box a day later. I'm still going thru the huge amounts of cards, but here are the hits:

[Image: 2013aglargemem_zps35835404.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004_zps62131ca8.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0005_zps7b2f804c.jpg]
The different frame mean it's a sp??

[Image: IMG_0003_zps14e63ec3.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0001_zps05be10df.jpg]
Some nice non-baseball hits!

This was nice, since it came in box 3, with several damaged cards:

[Image: IMG_0002_zpsa9c31a9a.jpg]

Pretty cool, the last man to wear 42 in the majors!

Then the next day I bought the last box, and found this in the box topper pack:

[Image: IMG_zpsf2bfad26.jpg]

SO, I'm slowly cornering the market of A&G Rivera SPs....too bad I'm a Red Sox fan by association...I can't share the luck with family and friends without the boos...LOL!!

The different frame not an SP. They are doing three different types of relic cards, one per box, unless you get an auto. It looks like you had a successful box break. Congrats on the big hits.
I would be interested the Boxtopper Relic...pm me and I tell you about I have thanks
(08-21-2013, 12:06 PM)jgrunert Wrote: [ -> ]The different frame not an SP. They are doing three different types of relic cards, one per box, unless you get an auto. It looks like you had a successful box break. Congrats on the big hits.
What i read was the different frame basically means nothing, but the box lists the odds on 2 different frames but doesnt specify which frame is which
Would love to get a shot at either one but doubt I have anything close to value for them
I'll get in line for the Rivera Boxtopper if you are trading it! Let me know, thanks!
Putting together the base set with SP's and Across the years inserts. Would like to work out a trade if possible. ThanksSmile
Check me for the Rizzo Big Grin
Please check my org if you'd like to get rid of the Sandoval GU.
wow nice cards!
Pages: 1 2