Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question on a UD redemption
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I redeemed a Jordan 12/13 spa home court auto, which ud has no idea when he will sign. My 45 days are up in a week or so, and I was wondering if I were to ask for a replacement, if they would get me a different Jordan auto or would it be 3-4 smaller autos to make up for the book value. Any help we'd be great
id wait for the jordan or ask who you can get to replace it
Yeah you can always ask for a different MJ auto if you don't want to wait. I'm pretty certain they're not going to stick you w/ stuff you don't want from a customer service perspective. They already refuse to honor expired redemptions which puts them a step behind Panini's service (as scary as that might sound).

And, given that they don't honor expired ones, there have to be some MJs laying around there someplace anyway.
I liked the card, but any mj auto would make me happy.
I called and requested a replacement today, told them Jordan and only Jordan would be acceptable.
(08-26-2013, 06:03 PM)joncarrie2006 Wrote: [ -> ]I called and requested a replacement today, told them Jordan and only Jordan would be acceptable.
What did they say? Did they say that would be fine? Granted my redemption wasn't for MJ, but when I asked for a replacement for my redemptions that were of equal value, they told me no. Hopefully they honor this for you. And hopefully if they do honor it for you, it doesn't take 2 years to get a replacement. Good luck man! Keep us posted.
He said they go by Beckett book value, and it being Jordan not much is around that bv. He asked if I wanted anyone else but Jordan and I said only Jordan would be acceptable, and he said ok.
Should have told them you wanted a MJ in a bulls jersey. MJ autos aren't near what they used to be
If you choose a replacement.. make sure it is a MJ in a Bulls uniform!!

I been waiting on 4 Jordan Farmar SP 08-09 Significance sticker auto non-serialized (forgot if it was SP Signatures or SP Gameused) ... I dont want a replacement, since I was a Farmar Fan.. but already bought two of the exact same card on ebay..

there are two versions of this card.. one serialized /99, which is pack pulled. I got 3 of them. the other non serial number was a redemption.. how can UD not complete their side of the redemption I submitted back in 2009..?

I stopped buying boxes/packs & am about to stop collecting all together because I am tired of Redemptions & high price boxes/cards.. that devalue over time.. i.e. Elite Black Box.. I completed the entire set & All but two Lakers autos (status & elite versions).. decided to sell them off.. but cant even get what I paid for them in return...