Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: FT: Double Rip Cal and Manny M. 2 of 5 Unripped
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The title says it all, would be willing to trade my 2013 Double rip card of Cal and Manny M. But must come strong with offers...Last one on ebay sold for $450 so looking for something in the same ballpark. Mosting looking for Autos of Hofs and 2012 ginter rare cards I don't have. Thanks
[Image: DoubleRipMachadoside2of5001_zps98ff0f8a.jpg]

[Image: DoubleRipCalSide2of5001_zpsebc54289.jpg]
RIPken it!!!!
Corey, does it say that it may contain an 'exclusive mini metal parallel'?
Have a bunch of the 2012 ext and some HOF autos if you want to take a look.
It does say something about the metal card which was confussing to me. Do you have any ideas on that ...I thought maybe a printing plate?
Duck just wondering how many 2012 Ext you have and who they are and which hof autos you have.
get a magnet and see if it attracts the card. then you'll know for sure if it has a metal card inside.
Then you could sell it on Ebay as guaranteed like the guys do that search packs guaranteeing the hit packs right?
RIP IT! TWICE! You know you wanna!
Have about 10 and they should be marked for trade.

(08-18-2013, 10:32 PM)once78 Wrote: [ -> ]It does say something about the metal card which was confussing to me. Do you have any ideas on that ...I thought maybe a printing plate?
Duck just wondering how many 2012 Ext you have and who they are and which hof autos you have.
(08-18-2013, 10:55 PM)rhmitp1 Wrote: [ -> ]Then you could sell it on Ebay as guaranteed like the guys do that search packs guaranteeing the hit packs right?
I'm not looking for an argument but I think checking a card you own is completely different than searching packs.
Are you still interested in the Ripken auto I have?
Pages: 1 2