Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2013 Finest has been good to me
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After the amazing case break a few days ago, I decided to go buy a box of this stuff for myself. I think I did pretty dang good!

Rookies:
Eddie Lacy
Cordarrelle Patterson
Christine Michael
Terrance Williams
Montee Ball
Joseph Randle
Ezekiel Ansah
Giovani Bernard
Tyler Wilson
Mike Glennon
Jordan Reed
Gavin Escobar
Denard Robinson
Andre Ellington
Ryan Nassib
Tyler Eifert
Le'Veon Bell
Landry Jones
Cobi Hamilton
Aaron Dobson
Keenan Allen
Tavon Austin
Mike Gillislee
Tavarres King

then these.....

[Image: img095.jpg]

Finest Moments Refractor Auto Cordarrelle Patterson

Refractors:
Andrew Luck
Cam Newton
Andre Johnson
Marcus Lattimore RC

X-Fractors:
Demarco Murray
Jordan Reed RC

and these

[Image: img094.jpg]

Montee Ball and Eddie Lacy refractor patch auto. I have the regular one to go with my Superfractor of Lacy now!

All are FT except the Lacy and the Lattimore. Have plenty of base too so lmk!
WOW... 3 of the best players you could have pulled from finest, awesome break.
Yeah I would say you did really well. Nice Hits!
Mmmm...Montee....
very nice..congrats!!
Dang man you're making me want to go buy a box!! Congrats! And I can't wait to see the completed rainbow of that Lacy. You ARE going to compete the rainbow, aren't you? Wink
(08-18-2013, 09:43 AM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Dang man you're making me want to go buy a box!! Congrats! And I can't wait to see the completed rainbow of that Lacy. You ARE going to compete the rainbow, aren't you? Wink
Haha I will try! I know Joe Callahan got a blue one and a red one in a case break last week but I dont know what he'll want for em. He also hit the superfractor of Clay Matthews too. Was another pretty awesome break
I've been outed. :-)
ill take the cordarrelle auto if trading. ive got alot of good stuff so let me know who you collect and maybe i can grab your interest.
Nice patches