Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: High End Tyler Seguin Rookies (Cup Dual Bookmarks 4/25, Dominion /99, Ultimate 19/25)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
OK...putting my higher ends in one thread & will stop trying after this one. Not having any luck here at Beckett with trading/selling these off, so this will be my last attempt. Here's a few pics :

10-11 The Cup Dual Rookie Gear Bookmarks Patch Auto Taylor Hall/Tyler Seguin 4/25 (Hall's Jersey #)
[Image: TaylorHallTylerSeguinTheCupRookieBookmar...05160b.jpg]
[Image: TaylorHallTylerSeguinTheCupRookieBookmar...baff5d.jpg]

10-11 Dominion APR Tyler Seguin 43/99
[Image: 10-11DominionRPATylerSeguin_zps2babe091.jpg]

10-11 Ultimate RPA Tyler Seguin 19/25 (Jersey Numbered)
[Image: 10-11UltimateRPATylerSeguin_zps80680cff.jpg]

09-10 SP Authentic Future Watch Limited Jamie Benn 6/100
[Image: 09-10SPAuthenticFutureWatchLimited_zps40a54fea.jpg]

I'm sure everyone knows how to look up pricing on these. I'd like to sell them if anyone is interested. As far as trading goes...1 for 1 comparable RPA trades ONLY on each please unless someone is willing to trade down so i can trade up. I will listen to very strong 2 card offers, but no more than 2 card offers. I'm not really looking to trade down though! Only non-APR cards i'd be interested would be high end Gretzky, Crosby, etc...

As for the Hall/Seguin...jersey numbered short prints sell for a premium well over BV (especially Cup cards) so please keep that in mind if you make an offer on it. Seguin is having a breakout season being the #1 center...something he wasn't going to get in Boston. I expect his value to go back up again...along with Jamie Benn! Please make me an offer that is legitimate. I'm not interested in you starting off a trade with nothing selected in your Traders so that i have to go searching through pages of ORG's. If you have an offer..then please make it. Both the Hall/Seguin & just recently added Ultimate RPA Seguin are jersey numbered!

I'm down to my last Benn card so it's not available.
Final bump. Last chance...all are fixing to be traded for other high ends.
The Eberle, Seguin, & 2 Benn Cup's are no longer available.

The Kane & Price are available...along with some newer goodies!
No sooner than i get the Giroux...it's gone now & incoming is the Nuge Silhouettes Patch Auto /25.

Where's my high end traders at?
Come on guys...don't be scared!

Looking forward to dealing with someone out there. Got 1 potential offer on here...let's see if anyone else is game.
Anyone else?

Close...but no cigar just yet. I know someone out there has something to offer.
I have a 2010-11 SPx Shawdowbox Autographs of Sidney Crosby.
No thanks on the Crosby!

Anyone else?
hey what about me sir!! i can trade high end, just no carey price!
Stamkos is almost traded...deal to be finalized tomorrow.

Anyone else have any interest?
Pages: 1 2 3