Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: NEVER leave the last mixer behind ... NINERS MOJO!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dude that's crazy... that kate upton ft? lol
(08-16-2013, 11:06 PM)rwatt Wrote: [ -> ]Dude that's crazy... that kate upton ft? lol
Sold it long ago, my friend.
Lol no way that came from 15 or 20 packs, I remember you saying that you bought a whole retail box of Topps and pulled that Mays lol. Amazing retail hits tho
(08-16-2013, 11:43 PM)Socrkd55 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol no way that came from 15 or 20 packs, I remember you saying that you bought a whole retail box of Topps and pulled that Mays lol. Amazing retail hits tho
No, really ... count how many scans there are, that's how many packs they came in ... I wasn't talking about the hundreds of other packs that didn't have those cards, LOL

Plus, I had to get wifey-poo ugameck off my back, LOL
Retail is pretty much a crapshoot, but I myself have managed to get a few gems:

From a blaster:
[Image: brucelee.jpg]

From a 9.95 value box years ago in Orlando:
[Image: fd6f37ba-6421-43a4-a4d9-33cb3b6915d8.jpg]

From a 10 cent pack in Pennsylvania:
[Image: 2b.jpg]

From an assortment of loose packs at Target:
[Image: 14.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-3.jpg]

One of the 19.95 Donruss Rated Rookie set boxes:
[Image: IMG-10.jpg]

From a 99 cent pack in one of those 99 cent pack boxes at Target:
[Image: 1-5.jpg]

But for all of those, Ive laso pulled enough termite food to feed millions for the next 100 years or so
OK, you can be the Prime Minister of Retail.

LOVE the Sandberg and the Tebow!
Sweet break.
(08-17-2013, 01:53 AM)gokings02 Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet break.
Thank you ... it was weird seeing Alex Smith in a Chiefs uni tonight. I always liked that guy, I thought he got kind of a raw deal basically the entire time he was in Frisco.
Well can I be Vice-President or something?? I have cool cards and stuff too lol
Nice stuff
Pages: 1 2 3