Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: What do you think of ......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you think of the 1981 TCMA Cal Ripken Card??? I mean if you collected him would you prefer to get this card (I have all his 82 RCs) but never been able to get this 81 minors card. Im not sure if I should pull the triggeron it or buy an auto of his and some other cards. Oh btw its graded BGS 9.
Never was a big fan of the TCMA cards from the 80's, but if it's a good deal then that'd be something special.
(08-13-2013, 10:51 PM)cross4444 Wrote: [ -> ]Never was a big fan of the TCMA cards from the 80's, but if it's a good deal then that'd be something special.

Its actually the only TCMA card Ive actually seen, guess its the most important one. This one is is a BGS 9 and is cheaper than a PSA 8
(08-13-2013, 10:56 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: [ -> ]Its actually the only TCMA card Ive actually seen, guess its the most important one. This one is is a BGS 9 and is cheaper than a PSA 8
Go for it (hey it's not my money)!

(08-14-2013, 07:42 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Go for it (hey it's not my money)!
Thats a good point!!! LOL
I collect Cal and, if I had the money, I would definitely consider it seriously.
I'm a hugh Ripken collector....I would much rather have a 81 TCMA......if you have the $....Do It!
I think im going for it!!!