Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Bronco fans!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just pulled a Ronnie Hillman autographed patch card #'d 3 of 5 out of Crown Royale. It is a sweet patch card with part of the number and 3 colored (sorry..scanner is down). Looking for a sweet Vikings patch auto or send an open offer if interested.
Keep the offers coming!
(08-13-2013, 06:50 PM)chipfan22 Wrote: [ -> ]Just pulled a Ronnie Hillman autographed patch card #'d 3 of 5 out of Crown Royale. It is a sweet patch card with part of the number and 3 colored (sorry..scanner is down). Looking for a sweet Vikings patch auto or send an open offer if interested.
Keep the offers coming!

Well, I have these Vikings (nothing super exciting, but let me know if you have any interest at all):

[Image: ctaylor.jpg]
[Image: gerhart.jpg]
[Image: peterson_zps3a8218ed.jpg]

Jim
(08-14-2013, 02:15 PM)vannestjc Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I have these Vikings (nothing super exciting, but let me know if you have any interest at all):

[Image: ctaylor.jpg]
[Image: gerhart.jpg]
[Image: peterson_zps3a8218ed.jpg]

Jim
I have the Peterson and not looking for the other guys. Looking more for Adrian Peterson, Kyle Rudolph, Harrison Smith, and Cordarrelle Patterson for Vikings. Open to other star players and rookies as well.
I however, am interested in that Adrian Peterson!