Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Beckett - Thank you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Beckett,
Since i can't post to your update threads and your customer service very rarely return emails, I thought i'd make this public.

Thank you very much for making my life easier. I know it's just one small item, but the way we add cards now to the ORG has made things a whole lot easier and i thank you for listening to us. I know i'm pretty hard on you guys so i feel that it should go both ways. It's a breath of fresh air when things go in the right direction so for that, I thank you and enjoy my slice of humble pie.
LOL! Good Stuff!
Well said, when I started adding cards the other day I was super excited!! Great feature.
Yes it sure is easier, now if the trade features would get done that would be super fantastic.
I clicked on this expecting the title of the thread to be sarcastic for something else that they did wrong haha

I was wrong, and you're right I went to add a few cards yesterday and saw the new feature. I like it a lot!
best thing to happen to this site since ive been a member for sure
People can complain on some threads around the board, but I feel this site makes useful updates more often than any other place I visit whether it be card-related, job-related, news-related, app-related, or anyplace else. Granted, we pay for the best features on this one, but I have absolutely no problem with that when the product is this useful to me.

Thanks for your solid work, Beckett.
I also enjoy the way you can add the cards in now. A+ on this one.