Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Part 2 of my case break...HUGE Hits!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I opened four of the last five boxes from my case today. The first box sucked, three spare relic cards. The last three boxes rocked though. In one of the boxes I got a red auto, the second to last box I got two autographs in the same box and the last box I got the biggest hit of the case. I also ripped the rip card and I think I did better than if I left it unripped. Enjoy the pics...

[Image: IMG_2261_zps7691cea1.jpg]
Manny Machado EXT mini in the rip card

[Image: IMG_2268_zps375dbdd3.jpg]
Jason Kipnis Red Auto

[Image: IMG_2257_zps23394926.jpg]
Machado Redemption and Mark Cuban autos in the same box. I think I will keep the Cuban, since I am from Dallas.

and now for the big hit...1:9000 packs, a codebreaker autograph

[Image: IMG_2258_zpsc67304a4.jpg]

I am already listing these for sale, I hope that they can help me pay for some of the case.
if you move the machado redemption shoot mea msg buddy
Who is the code breaker guy? I don't get it?
(08-10-2013, 10:35 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: [ -> ]Who is the code breaker guy? I don't get it?
He is one of the guys that solved the codebreaker puzzle in last years product. Aside from getting a set of 1/1 autograph cards, you get your own base card and an autograph card too. They are really tough pulls.
What codebreaker puzzle? LOL. I've never bought this product so I have no clue what that means. However, I hope that card holds some value Smile
(08-10-2013, 10:47 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: [ -> ]What codebreaker puzzle? LOL. I've never bought this product so I have no clue what that means. However, I hope that card holds some value Smile
its a contest they have. clues are hidden in the product and if you are the first to crack the code you win.
Oh right on. I could see getting into that if I busted that stuff.
Real nice! Could I get a price on the Machado ext and auto redemption?
Just an update, the Machado Redemption just sold.
OK, I just have to say this ... even if it was like superfractor tough to pull, who in the h-ll would honestly care about pulling that codebreaker guy's autograph, except his family?

(I'm not picking on your hit ... nice pull! ... just saying, it would literally go from pack to eBay for me ... )
Pages: 1 2