Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Something out of my realm...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Keep in mind this is a decoy.....this is the going to be the right side not complete yet of my first decoy booklet.....thought I would share anyone have a clue as to what it will be.....hint.... the original is very well known....
[Image: wl2_zpsb0b1a4da.jpg]
I am not to keen on reproducing another artist's work....
comments welcomed...
Claude Monet. Water lily pond?
Wow Hockeynick1721.....I am surprised anyone would guess the correct answer with it not being complete and only the right side.....
Although I am not to keen on reproducing another artists work I've gained a new respect of his work......
It is real difficult to produce a piece like this at this size at least for me.... Monet was really an incredible artist ....
That was an easy one to guess. Awesome work though Ty!

Some Salvador Dali would be amazing to see.
daaaaaang, amazing!
I grew up with a Monet print in my house. I gnored it for years thinking it was pretty, but not much else. Then I had to do a report on Monet and I made sure to study that print.

The painting was so intricately wild it amazed me. I think it was 'Poplars on the Epte'. I was about 9 at the time.
Thanks for all the comments I appreciate it......
Monet was my favorite artist as a kid. I tried to recreate this in middle school with chalk pastels. I failed miserably. I can't believe you are achieving this on a decoy card! Very impressive. Is this going to be a 9 piece picture? Where you could use a page to display the artwork?
btw...if you ever do a Van Gough...consider it sold Tongue
Nice start
Pages: 1 2