Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Whats the deal with Score Board Certified Autos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A friend of mine came into a couple autographs and gave me one. I was floored at first, because it was Ted Williams but he said they were not that valuable. It comes with a COA from Score Board and looks legit but he thinks no. Any issues with this company? Thanks
Score Board was top notch in the 90s. They were never busted for anything that I recall. They were as good as Upper Deck almost in the 90s. A huge chunk of my Thomas stuff was through them and he was a spokesman for them. I know his Score Board Leaf Collection autos still fetch $20-50 on eBay all day, any day.
Lets see a scan!
I could be wrong but I recall something to do with someone getting their hands on the scoreboard stamp and faking a bunch of them (score autos)
(08-04-2013, 12:02 AM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: [ -> ]I could be wrong but I recall something to do with someone getting their hands on the scoreboard stamp and faking a bunch of them (score autos)
Interesting! I never heard about this.
I will scan it tomorrow for you guys to look at and provide feed back.