Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Wants not showing up?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey is anyone else having trouble making trades today? My wants are not showing up with a star beside them now?

It seems to show me other peoples wants from my cards just not the other way around.

Scott
Same here, anything I have listed as trade for isnt showing up now.
It seems to be fine with some traders but not with others. I know some users have cards that I have marked as a want but when I go in there is no stars beside them. I have been able to make trades with others though with no problems.

Any mods able to forward this issue to tech support (if that exists)?
The stars show up beside cards you have marked as Trade For, not Want. I can kinda see why you might want to mark something as wanted but not want to trade for it, but for me, I'd much prefer to simplify this and go with either Want or Trade For, but not both.

And to make this uglier, if I look at your organizer, I can see your Wants but not Trade Fors - somebody please tell me how this makes sense, why would I not be able to see the cards you want to trade for ?????
there is some problems with the star system and this was reported last week - the one poster is correct, the want is for you to keep track of how many you may want of a card and trade for shows the stars - I personally dont use the want column-
(08-04-2013, 06:33 PM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]there is some problems with the star system and this was reported last week - the one poster is correct, the want is for you to keep track of how many you may want of a card and trade for shows the stars - I personally dont use the want column-
So the only way for me to see what you want is to start a trade and look for stars, looking at your organizer only shows Wants, which you don't use...
Sorry, when I say "wants" I mean the ones I have a number in the "trade for" column"

The only 4 columns I use are "Have" "Keep" "Trade Away" and "Trade For"

If I want a card the only one with a "1" in the field is "Trade For"

Never had a problem until today so it must be the glitch Floydtown is referring to.
Is the glitch still present? Really don't want to have to add yet another column to my organize just to be able to do successful trades. I think it's a little ridiculous that they've added the "trade for" and "trade away" columns. The haves and keeps were sufficient.
All my actual wants are indicated by a "1" in the "trade for" column and when I initiate a trade with almost everyone, no stars show up. It has brought my ability to easily make offers to a standstill.
(08-15-2013, 07:13 AM)greg2424 Wrote: [ -> ]All my actual wants are indicated by a "1" in the "trade for" column and when I initiate a trade with almost everyone, no stars show up. It has brought my ability to easily make offers to a standstill.
Me too, although they seem to show up in some trades and not others. Makes it really hard to know for sure if you can deal with someone or not.

I am not sure what it is going to take for the site to get back to where it was 2-3 years ago. I found it so easy to open a trade with someone and ALL of there wants would be at the top of the list with a star beside them. So you didn't have to even search to see if there were any stars in your entire organize.

Pages: 1 2