Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Countdown to 3,000 Favres
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Very good to see. I'm at 877 myself.
(08-04-2013, 12:23 AM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]Very good to see. I'm at 877 myself.
If you got dupes, I'm trading dupes for dupes as well. I have a ton.
No, I gave my dupes and trips to a newbie Packer collector.
just added a little over 200 base, inserts and numbered favres to my org. feel free to check them out.
(08-04-2013, 04:11 PM)rgf17 Wrote: [ -> ]just added a little over 200 base, inserts and numbered favres to my org. feel free to check them out.
Will do. Thanks.
That's a great story on the Driving Forces card! Good luck with your drive and thanks for sharing your collection!
(08-04-2013, 07:19 PM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]That's a great story on the Driving Forces card! Good luck with your drive and thanks for sharing your collection!
Thanks. I can only hope to catch up to you someday lol.
(08-04-2013, 03:41 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: [ -> ]No, I gave my dupes and trips to a newbie Packer collector.
Ahh, that stinks lol.
awesome collection! and good luck on getting to 3000, that is gonna be a huge milestone!
Seeing as it is Sunday, and I obviously have no packages today, I figured I'd show off another card. Today's update is one of the gifts my GF bought me for my birthday last month. Got it in a card shop while on vacation near Milwaukee.

[Image: una87y4vx250.jpg]
2007 Upper Deck Premier Premier Patches Dual Gold /75
This has become one of my favorite cards. It looks great and has two awesome patches on it. I have thanked her dozens of times since then.

That's it for today. I think I'm going to have a massive update tomorrow. Might have to spread it out over a few days.
Got a package with 22 new Favres in it today. Didn't have the time to scan everything and add it to my database. Still wanted to post an update.

#2900 (100 to go)
[Image: xv915w43x250.jpg]
1996 Bowman's Best Mirror Images #2
Always was a big fan of Elvis. ONce got into an argument with Steve Mariucci after he traded GrBac to Kansas City. That was fun.

The reason for posting this card was for what was on the back of the card. Been trying to help out Mooncricket with his collection, but unfortunately after realizing what was on the back, this will not be one that I send him. Don't worry, more are on the way lol.

[Image: c9gljtp8x250.jpg]

I'll hopefully have time to post more tomorrow. Plus I will be adding a bunch of jerseys and autos I picked up for trade.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5