Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Looking for #85 VERNON DAVIS cards.... I Don't have..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As the title says.

Been away for AWHILE............ with trading....

Looking to add to my Davis collection...

Also looking for any Jerry Rice cards I need.....
I have these low end.
2012 Topps Pink #164 Vernon Davis #/399
2012 Topps 1965 Mini #101 Vernon Davis
2012 Topps Gold #164 Vernon Davis #/2012
If ya need them send me an open offer. I would take rc set fillers for these.
Also I see you collect Toews.. I have his MVP Rc, would trade that for another star Rc of same value if you need it
~cheerz~
Fx
I have 2 of his 2006 SPx Rookie Swatch Supremacy that I would trade to you. Didn't see one listed in your org. Let me know if you're interested.
Bump it up.
I will find all of my Davis stuff and add it to my org tomorrow. I also have a couple of Roenick, Willis and Crabtree stuff as well I will add. I also collect Rice but am nowhere near you 3,000 mark. My goal is 1,000 by years end (currently at 640)
(08-02-2013, 08:09 PM)DTD500 Wrote: [ -> ]I will find all of my Davis stuff and add it to my org tomorrow. I also have a couple of Roenick, Willis and Crabtree stuff as well I will add. I also collect Rice but am nowhere near you 3,000 mark. My goal is 1,000 by years end (currently at 640)
Well...... I'm sure we can find some sort of trade then... I have like over 1,000 Doubles alone...
And PLEASE.... No STUPID offers.
20 Rc fillers for a $12/$13 trade....
Without picking them out before hand. And think you are going to get FREE range on those 20.

WHO trades like that ???

You are just wasting BOTH of our time.

You don't BUY a car BEFORE you see it. You don't trade without knowing what the other person is going to want before hand...
(08-03-2013, 05:42 AM)thelegendjerryrice Wrote: [ -> ]Well...... I'm sure we can find some sort of trade then... I have like over 1,000 Doubles alone...
And PLEASE.... No STUPID offers.
20 Rc fillers for a $12/$13 trade....
Without picking them out before hand. And think you are going to get FREE range on those 20.

WHO trades like that ???

You are just wasting BOTH of our time.

You don't BUY a car BEFORE you see it. You don't trade without knowing what the other person is going to want before hand...
Actually I said in a pm to you that I would be looking for 20 no name rc set fillers for the cards you picked. I didnt say you had to take the trade. Or that you couldnt adjust the trade. I was just giving you an idea of what I wanted for the cards. I dint send the trade back right away, as I had multiple other offers for set fillers ahead of you.
You were by far the hardest person to listen to rant and rave over a trade suggestion that I have ever seen on these boards. You were over the top with your replies, and did nothing but bum me out with your verbal trading skillz. Like I told you. I rather give the cards you wanted away as extra's, then to deal with you.

Just added some GOre, Crabtree, James, Davis and Roenick to my Org. Pretty sure you can use most of them. CHeck it out
I have a few left for trade Looking for Cowboys or Baseball in return
Just found the 2006 Ultra Vernon Davis RC. Not sure if you have this one or not, but if you need it I would let it go.
Pages: 1 2