Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Question on a card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there are two "2007 Upper deck premier remnants triple #JO" of jose reyes in the database. They are both numbered to /75. I have two cards of this nature, one has "NYM" as what the jersey spells out, the other "SS7". Should i assume i have both versions of the card? I can't seem to tell a difference between the two listings other than that I have two different cards. Thanks!
I would guess you have both versions, but no way of telling which version is which. I've encountered this numerous times in the database. I usually just mark that I have both versions and should the need arise where someone wants to trade, I just make scans and find out which version they are looking for. Though in your case, I'm sure these aren't going be up for trade Smile
I ran into that problem with an Albert Pujols I picked up at a card show. It's serial #'d /25 but when you look in the data base it's got like 50 cards /25. It doesn't give any hint as to which is which so I just picked one lol
(07-30-2013, 04:26 PM)gherkin1496 Wrote: [ -> ]there are two "2007 Upper deck premier remnants triple #JO" of jose reyes in the database. They are both numbered to /75. I have two cards of this nature, one has "NYM" as what the jersey spells out, the other "SS7". Should i assume i have both versions of the card? I can't seem to tell a difference between the two listings other than that I have two different cards. Thanks!
Send an email to bfleischer@beckett.com with scans of both fronts and backs of the cards so that they can hopefully correct the database Wink
(07-30-2013, 04:34 PM)SGC300ier Wrote: [ -> ]I ran into that problem with an Albert Pujols I picked up at a card show. It's serial #'d /25 but when you look in the data base it's got like 50 cards /25. It doesn't give any hint as to which is which so I just picked one lol
topps milestones and moments?